If you shop online, you can now help raising money for l’Ecole Bilingue by placing your orders through www.thegivingmachine.co.uk
The Giving Machine is a not for profit social enterprise that enables you to generate free cash donations every time you shop online.
Over 400 on-line retailers have teamed up with The Giving Machine - including Amazon, Sainsburys, John Lewis, Next, Marks and Spencer and many more. Every time you shop with these retailers via The Giving Machine, the shop pays them a commission. 75% of this commission would then be turned into a donation for our school.
Shopping via The Giving Machine costs you nothing - you just have to remember to access your chosen shop website via The Giving Machine website.
To access The Giving Machine site and get started simply click on www.thegivingmachine.co.uk
· You will see the word JOIN at the top right – hover over it and then click on the word GIVER
· Search Ecole Bilingue as your beneficiary and click SAVE.
· Add your details: Name, a password, email address and postcode then SAVE (Please note: When you make purchases via The Giving Machine, you are buying directly from your chosen store and The Giving Machine does not have any involvement with that purchase or the information you provide to them.)
· Answer how you heard about them and SAVE.
· Read and agree to the Terms & Conditions then click CREATE ACCOUNT.
· Now you’re ready to shop! Simply use their search directory to find the shop you are looking for.
· To log out at any time simply click on the cross next to the words My Account at the top of the page.
Next time you want to shop online simply access The Giving Machine website, hover over the word LOGIN and click on GIVER, enter your email and password and you’re ready to shop.